Sunday, November 23, 2008

Night in the ER

Last night I was spinning Carly through the air when I heard a "pop". Carly started crying and couldn't move her arm. After a 15 minute assessment we opted to take her into the ER. Turns out she had Nurse Maid's elbow. The Dr was able to snap it back into place and Carly is back to her old self. Thank God! Carly and I spent over three hours in the ER waiting room which was not our idea of a fun night. Seeing my baby girl in pain was the worst pain I could ever feel. I will say, however, having the opportunity to spend 1:1 time cuddling my baby girl made the long wait well worth it.
Carly is all better now and back to her old self. Swinging her around was a "bad idea!", as Carly and William would say. Needless to say we won't be doing that again.

No comments: