Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mother's Day and More

First and foremost Happy Mother's Day to all the special Mom's in our lives!

For Mother's Day this year I was treated to a breakfast of egg burritos and coffee made by my handsome husband and my two blond lovies. Needless to say, breakfast was egg-cellent.
The rest of Mother's Day Justin spent slaving away in our backyard....building me a garden bed. Yes, I have a garden! A salsa garden to be exact. I love it and I look forward to seeing if I can actually grow something.



CARLY JoELLEN

A few of her funny lines:
*"I'm crazy like that."
*"Nolan, get out of my girl!" (it's suppose to be "grill" but she doesn't quite get that)
*"Hey Mom, I always got your back. You got mine?"


Carly and I are doing a Mommy and Me gymnastics class at TAGS Gymnastics in Apple Valley. She does great but really needs to take a class without me. I think I only hinder her concentration and progression. However, Carly does not want to do gymnastics on her own. I'll keep you posted and let you know how she does.

NOLAN EMERSON

is almost two years old. I can hardly believe it.

*Nolan has suddenly become independent. He wants to do everything himself. Putting on shoes, clothes, buttering is waffles, etc...

*Nolan has inherited his father's "puffy" hair and I LOVE IT! Normally we keep his hair rather short. It's a little long, and puffy, right now so I thought I should take a picture.

*My morning coffee is always made so much sweeter when I have a little helper. Most mornings, I have a little helper. Nolan loves to sit next to me and help. When the coffee is done he stirs the coffee and tries to cool it down for me by blowing on it. That's what my little gentleman is doing in this picture:





Here are a few pictures of Nolan showing off his huge muscles.





Thanks everyone for reading our blog.

1 comment:

stacey said...

TOO CUTE!!!! Love the pics. Your kids are adorable. Love your garden. I told D I should have a salsa garden and do you know what he said? "Do you know what's better than your own garden? Neighbor's with a garden." Ha.