Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Quick Catch Up!

It's obviously been a long time (I feel like I start every post out this way) since I've written an update. I don't have time to post pictures and go into the last month review right now but here are a few highlights:

My sister, Leah, is PREGNANT! She's due November 7th.

We celebrated Easter with the Douglas family and my side of the family. We had a fantastic time at both Easter Celebrations. The kids, and myself for that matter, at too much candy but who cares - it was Easter after all.

Justin and I celebrated our 7th Wedding Anniversary on April 20th. I'm a lucky girl.

We finally tiled the back splash in our kitchen and are very happy with the results.

Our good friends, Todd and Carla, had a get together on May 2nd. We had a great time seeing our good friends the Boelters, Yarolimek's, Bale's and all the others.

Our niece, Anna, had her first communion. Congratulations Anna!

Our nephew, Nathan, had stitches in his head. Poor little guy. That very same day his sister and our niece, Ellen, broke her arm. Ellen is going in for surgery on her arm tomorrow afternoon. We're thinking of you Ellen!

I think that covers the majority of it. I have pictures of Easter, Carly's gymnastics and just everyday fun that I really want to get posted. I will, I promise, one of these days.

I hope everyone is doing well. Thanks for reading our blog. Many blessing to all of you!

No comments: